The remote-controlled aeroplane

4 September 2020



I bounced into the room with my new remote-controlled aeroplane. It was gold and black with a red swirl at the side. It was a high powered aeroplane that could only be flown outdoors. I have saved money for a long time to buy it. Placing it on my table, I decided to try it on the next day, because we would go to hike. 



After a refreshment, I went into my room just in time to watch my mischievous little cousin Sunny holding the aeroplane to do a plane dive. In a gentle voice, I told him to put it down a few times. "If you do not listen, do not blame me for being rude." I said in a serious voice. I hold the front of the aeroplane wanted to snatch it from him, but he hold the end like grim death. "Crack!" the plastic shell of plane had split into two parts. I snatched the remain part of the shell from him." Leave here!" I roared to him when he was out then I slamed the door fiercely.



I spent the entire night trying to fix it, but the harder I fiddled with it, the more I realised that it was impossible to salvage it by my own. I asked my father to help me. Finally, we fixed it with some fire glue. At that moment, Sunny came in with my mother. With his head bowed in shame and his eyes were red and swollen, he said "Sorry... cousin, I can buy another aeroplane for compensation with my saving money." My heart melted. Ruffling his little head, I told him that we have fixed it. A gigantic grin spread across on his face and his eyes lit up like the sky on the first of the October. In order to make Sunny feel less guilty, I kept silent and smile, even though I knew the aeroplane can never be flying in the sky again. 

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Caught in a storm

Going to the Wetland Park with my parents

A trip to Ocean Park