An Unlucky Day

 31 July 2020



One morning, I got up with an ill omen. How right it was! When I was on my way to the McDonald's for breakfast , I accidentally slipped the phone.  "Thud!" My hands were trembling ,as I picked up the phone. The screen cracked as a web. My heart sank as I could imagine my parents would erupt like a volcano when they saw the broken phone.



At home when I was about to watch my favorite cartoon, the TV was out of order. I was very furious, so I clenched my fist and hit the sofa. I was so bored, so I decided to go to the library to borrow some fictions. It never rains but it pours. I found that my library card had disappeared. My eyesbrows shot towards the ceiling as my jaws dropped to the floor. I searched my wallet over and over till I was sure that I forgot to bring the library card. I knew that it was better for me to go home .



I was at a loose end at home, so I went into the bathroom to take a shower. After a refreshment, I walked out from the bathtub. The water that sprayed out of the bathtub made the floor like a thin ice. I slipped and fell. "Bang!" a small lump raised on my head. I was boiling with rage, but could do nothing. I managed to keep myself safe and sound and did not dare to go out again for the rest of the day. 



At the end of the day, I was lying in the bed comfortably and thought  "What an unlucky day for me! ". Then, I'd cry myself to sleep.

留言

發佈留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Caught in a storm

Going to the Wetland Park with my parents

A trip to Ocean Park