A strange dream

12 July 2020



Last night, I had a strange dream. In the dream, my parents told me they will bring me to the beach, so I was as happy as a clam. 



It was a cloudless day, even with the sun blazing down on us, there was a slight breeze. The sand was soft like cotton. The sea wind crept into my nose, it smelt like salt . The sea water was so clear that could let the light go through it easily. We made some gigantic castle by sand and played the beach ball with my dog Betty. My parents were enjoying their sunbathing on the beach chair. We were going to swim when the black cloud gathered above us. At this time, my father spotted something above the sea coming to us. Soon, it came to the coastline. It was a "micro tsunami" or a gigantic wave. We scuttled off, but we failed. The wave came closer and closer as if it was enjoying our horror.



Out of the blue, there was someone jerk me about roughly . I yawned and looked up. It was my mother who was jerking me. Then, I looked at the clock. It was already seven. I shivered and realized it was a nightmare . I heaved a sigh of relief,but I was totally soaked in cold sweat.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Caught in a storm

Going to the Wetland Park with my parents

A trip to Ocean Park