Diary

2 June 2020


Sunny                                                                                                                              30May2020                         

Today, I went to the toy shop with my parents for chosing my birthday gift.

Because of the delicate toys display in the toy shop showcase attracted me, we walked inside and looked around. "Bang! Bang!" interrupted me. It was not the sound of toys falling down, but the salesperson playing the game console. I spotted the cute teddy bear that showed in the showcase. My eyes sparkled with light as I asked my parents in a soft tone "May I buy the teddy bear , please? " I blinked my eyelashes. My mother said "Let's buy it, sweetie."

"Would you take the teddy bear and let me have a look?" asked my mother. We strongly requested,shouted several times to the salesperson. He slowly went back to the real world and scowled at us. Then, he growled "Here, $100!" My father was shocked because of the rudeness, hence his eyebrow shot towards the ceiling and his jaw dropped to the floor. He led us to go out the toy shop because the poor service of the salesperson had annoyed us a lot!

When we left the toy shop, I was feeling so upset that tears started flooding in my eyes as I hung my head low. For compensation, my mother bought me a  mouthwatering ice cream and promised me to go to another toy shop tomorrow so I went home with a gigantic grin hung on my face.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Caught in a storm

Going to the Wetland Park with my parents

A trip to Ocean Park