My best friend

27 April 2020


When I was being scolded by a prefect at recess,a boy with black skin and short hair stood up and said for me.

"I can prove he doesn't run! " he said to  the prefect so that the prefect had to release me. When I turned around and wanted to say "thank you" to him, he disappeared.

I yearned to see the boy again but did not even know his name nor how to get in touch with him.However, we were destined to meet again.

The following Friday, I was playing games at recess when I caught sight of a familiar figure. I rubbed my eyes and took a closer look. Shocked, I  could not move an inch. It was the boy who had helped me! I seized the opportunity and invited him for a snack. From then onwards, we became good friends.

The strange encounter which brought Remi and me together took place 3 years ago. During this time, I have come to know him intimately. He is an outstanding student in studies but also in Art. He is an Art freak which drawing and painting all the day. The most admirable feature about him is he never gives up when he encounters difficulties and he cherishes the time.He is my learning model.

I consider Remi as my best friend because we share the same interests and we can always depend on each other when need.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Caught in a storm

Going to the Wetland Park with my parents

A trip to Ocean Park