A pulley accident

26 April 2020


I put on the safety halmet  that I need to  jump into the pulley perching on the top of the curvy slope. I had been queueing for a long time and I was very anxious to get started.

I nodded at the instructor who was going to tell me how to control the pulley. It was the first time I had seen a real one but I was sure that l already knew everything."blah...blah... blah... blah..." Annoyed, I didn't  listen to the instructor. When the instructor said "Then, let's go! "  Zoooooom! I went. The pulley was off in a flash. The pulley zoomed ahead so fast that my heart was in my mouth. I was moving my center of gravity to control the pulley. It was too late by the time I noticed that the turn in front. I did my best to turn the pulley. I closed my eyes tried not to see the bloody scene that may happen. When I opened my eyes, I was safe! I did it! I did it! I shrieked excitedly and waved my hands to my mother. I relieved the brake. Then, a bad luck landed on me. I was going to see what happened in front of me. "Crash!" I bumped into the board.

Fortunately, I was wearing a safety helmet so I was not badly injured. I only had a few bruises on on my legs. This lesson taught me don't relieve holding hands while you were speeding down the curvy slope and maintaining your gesture balance in all might.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Caught in a storm

Going to the Wetland Park with my parents

A trip to Ocean Park